Business Technical Analyst, Super Networker, contributing to project success using mature skills in analyzing Enterprise-level projects for strategic / tactical / essential / insignificant impact to applications across my sphere of influence; establishing partnerships and nurturing relationships within Business, Project and Technical Teams; connecting relevant parties for maximum efficiency; recognizing and utilizing project and resource interrelation; observing and reporting; employing creative problem-solving talents. (Plus writing some sweet SQL!)
BANK OF AMERICA, Charlotte 3/2016 – PRESENT
Consultant - Data Quality Analyst (RDSG CORE CUSTOMER DATA)
Providing Data Quality Analysis for References Data Systems. Using Teradata for Data profiling. Participating in high profile data migration project to consolidate Investments and Consumer customers, for improved customer experience across all channels.
BANK OF AMERICA, Charlotte
9/2013 – 3/2016
Consultant - Applications Programming (RDS / WCC)
Provided Technical SME Analysis consulting services to enterprise-level Reference Data application IBM WCC (WebSphere Customer Center) / MDM (Master Data Management). Became the voice of knowledge and the go-to resource in Enterprise-Wide projects.
· Anti-Money Laundering – Participated as SME in a collection of associated AML projects. Launched efforts to bring AML UI onto NextGen REST technology APIs. Mapped fields from UI to IFW APIs to REST API, interacting with Soap Architecture team for modeling gap fields. Consolidated entitlements into single AML entity to simplify tracing data lineage. Created Visio swim lane diagrams to explain WCC-centric workflows. Accommodated regulatory requirements while maintaining established Enterprise- wide response quality and technology standards.
· Data Analysis – Analyzed existing Easytrieve reports due to confusing results and rewrote entire suite, breaking labyrinthine program into discrete parts and simplifying report headers/labeling. Wrote reports from daily production ETL unload files to highlight customer data anomalies. Downloaded results via NDM into Excel for manual remediation.
· Onboarding – Sole contributor, working with channel applications to begin calling existing IFW and REST APIs in efforts requiring no new fields. Mapped fields, created contracts and SQL DMLs to ensure entitlements were active, and provided test support. Managed deployment and post-deployment functional certification.
· NextGen Interactive Voice Platform – MDM Point of Contact, driving 18-months of phased deployments from a portfolio migrating functionality from several retiring IVR systems. Balanced customer-focused need for fast response with channel requirement of ample data for decisioning, while enforcing product-agnosticism and adherence to REST API standards. Communicated business rules and technical considerations between business and technical teams.
· Release Lead - Performed Coordination / Oversight of large Integrated and smaller Independent Releases for MDM applications. Tracked dozens of Enterprise level projects from Development Phase through various levels of testing and on to deployment and production certification. Liaised with Release Management groups, Data Governance groups, and Production Support groups for review and turnover. Responsible for Release night tracking and reporting.
BANK OF AMERICA, Charlotte 8/2012 – 9/2013
Technical Project Solutions Consultant (eComm / ABPA)
Provided Technical Business Analysis / Quality Analysis consulting services to online shared platform, eComm User Interface system ABPA (which provides account opening functionality to bankofamerica.com and the secured Bank of America Online Banking environments).
· Agile – Participated in Lean Agile just-in-time software development efforts where, working backwards from Enterprise release dates, we mindfully tucked modifications into the code base and provided comprehensive end to end testing, without stagnation. Activities included: long term schedule planning; sprint planning using Kanban-style boards; daily standup meetings; breaking features into individual less-than-10 point stories; expanding stories to include testable requirements and individual test scenarios; testing delivered code; generating and tracking defects; escalating external issues.
· Collaboration – Worked in-co-location with Deposit and Small Business Credit Card line of business SMEs to record, analyze and test business requirements for customer facing online application. Used Super-Networker techniques -- building and growing relationships with both Agile and Waterfall, external teams and vendors – leading to successful cross-team achievements.
· Tools - Utilized JIRA and later Rally for features and stories management.
BANK OF AMERICA, Charlotte 8/2010 – 8/2012
Business-Technology Integration Consultant (RDS / WCC)
· eComm Database Retirement Projects - Managed three high-exposure projects from a portfolio of initiatives devised to migrate data from a retiring database in eComm into strategic target databases in Customer Systems. Collaborated with technical partners to write comprehensive design documents (HLDs & LLDs). Created end-to-end Visio Use Cases to illustrate future states, straightforward System Interaction Diagrams (SIDs), comprehensive Test Plans. Reviewed mainframe and middleware test scripts and test results.
· Platinum Privileges Projects - Guided three phases of a significant revenue-generation project designed to recover profits lost due to federal regulation. Collaborated with technical partners to write comprehensive design documents (HLDs & LLDs). Created end-to-end Visio Use Cases to illustrate future states, straightforward System Interaction Diagrams (SIDs), comprehensive Test Plans. Reviewed mainframe and middleware test scripts and test results. Performed test support - running SQL queries via a variety of MF and MW facilities; utilized a proprietary API trigger application and soapUI to perform extensive API testing. Monitored test results via Quality Center. Created Detailed Task Schedules for releases, scheduling resource coverage, and tracking progress of code deployment, data conversion, and technical certification.
· Versatility – Provided Customer Systems cross-application coverage at JADs for enterprise-wide projects.
ProNet Charlotte / Charlotte Works, Charlotte
5/2010 – 8/2010
PREMIER ALLIANCE GROUP, Charlotte
12/2007 – 1/2010
Information Technology Recruiter
· Full Lifecycle Information Technology Recruiting - Recruited IT and business project professionals as PAG employees and for contract assignments for Fortune 500 clients.
· Subject Matter Expert for Candidate/Contact/Employee database (WinSearch) - Used exceptional database search skills to fully exploit panel of existing pre-qualified candidates. Created, documented and implemented procedure to incrementally purge database, optimizing storage and increasing search speed. Liaised with WinSearch technical support team for issue resolution and system optimization.
· Subject Matter Expert for CareerBuilder Job Board - Point of Contact for technical and operational issues. Documented posting and searching procedures.
CENTRAL PIEDMONT COMMUNITY COLLEGE 5/2005 – 5/2007
Full Time Student
ROYAL & SUNALLIANCE, Charlotte 2/2002 – 2/2005
Senior Systems Analyst/Developer
· High Profile System Conversion - Project Administrator and Technical Lead for system migration, requiring extensive coordination across eight business and technical sites. Worked closely with Orion Business Analysts to identify and repair data anomalies. Maintained and tracked schedules during implementation simulations and live implementations.
· Technical Owner, 1099 Reporting System - Interfaced directly with the Internal Revenue Service, interpreting and documenting business and technical requirements. Participated in testing, creating test scripts and validating data. Moved production to off-site printing facility. Published procedural documentation for Business Partners.
· Teamed with DB2 Database Administrators - Collaborated with DBAs during development of and coordination of Purge Process. Gathered requirements, documented, designed, constructed and tested complex, meticulous process involved analyzing and writing Purge Processes for over 100 tables, as large as 4-10 million rows. Created and executed detailed test plan, working with DBAs on process optimization. Created and executed, with DBA support, production run of Purge Process.
· Technical Owner, Managed Care System - Acted as project leader, business analyst, lead developer, quality analyst and client liaison in the creation of a Standardized Interface Process for bringing new Managed Care vendor files into the Claims production system. Worked closely with Key Stakeholders to gather requirements, ensuring the solution met business needs. Liaised with external vendors to define data requirements and perform data mapping, provide testing results, and coordinate implementation and initial production runs.
PREMIER ALLIANCE GROUP, Charlotte
NATIONSBANK, Charlotte 5/1993-8/1997
TECHNICAL SKILLS SUMMARY
Databases/Tools DB2, SQL Workbench, File Manager DB2 (FMDB2), Teradata
Languages SQL, Easytrieve, COBOL, JCL
Project Tools Rally, JIRA, Quality Center, MS Office Suite
Methodologies Waterfall, LEAN Agile
· Skilled in communicating business rules and technical considerations between business and technical teams – knowing the audience and speaking their language
· Inherent curiosity leads to in-depth investigation, thorough analysis and comprehensive summary
· Technical background in implementation, customization, interface development and production support of Commercial off the Shelf and proprietary software solutions
EDUCATION AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT
Bachelor of Arts, University of South Carolina
Associate of Applied Science,